Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kevin

This is my oldest son Kevin.  He is 10 years old and is the protective big brother every mother wants their broad to have.  During the time that my children have been held in the foster care system, Kevin has exhibited signs of extraordinary stress and fits of crying because he desperately misses his Mommy and wants to come home.  Due to current California law, every piece of court paperwork is served to my 5th grade child.  This paperwork includes the list of false accusations against me and information concerning the relationship my exhusband (His father) and I had.  Information which we, as his parents have opted to not share with him since we believe that adult issues should remain seperate from child issues.  The problems that my exhusband and I had has no bearing on the relationship Kevin has the right to have with his father.  Yet the State of California feels that he should know these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment