Monday, November 28, 2011

2011...The year we will always remember

Thanksgiving has passed and we are moving onto Christmas.  The one year anniversary of my children's abduction by CPS and our passage into hell is coming up in January.  It has been an incredibly stressful year and as it comes to a close, I realize that if I can withstand everything that has happened to us, then I am prepared to face anything in life and take the bull by the horns.

Tomorrow is a big day for us.  Tomorrow, our DFCS case is scheduled to be dismissed.  I have had this blog patiently waiting in the wings for this day.  I want to share with the world how absolutely ridiculous and backwards our CPS system is in this country.  How these social workers are allowed absolute power with no system of checks and balances.  The Constitutional rights that we as Americans think we have but in reality, do not.  The sheer rage that imminates through my body when I realize the trauma my family had to suffer through because of a jealous mentally unbalanced ex-girlfriend and the messed up kids she raised.

My silence has come at a cost.  It is time to pay the piper.......

No comments:

Post a Comment